This document provides a status of cross-platform development frameworks for Google Mobility.
|SDK and API
|A. React Native
|1. Nav SDK
|2. Driver SDK
|3. Consumer SDK
|4. Journey Sharing / Shipment Tracking API
|5. Fleet Tracking API
* instructions to provide customer access can be found here
Not available Current or planned development
Available Implemented by a customer
1A : Android React Native Nav SDK library available here
1B : Google has, if there's interest from a customer, Google would want to pull in an SE
1C : Android Flutter Nav SDK library available here.
2A : v2 10/1/2023 (see below)
2B : Google has, if there's interest from a customer, Google would want to pull in an SE
Customer Trapeze is implementing Driver SDK w Xamarin
- 1/1/2024 Google makes available these React Native and Flutter Nav SDK wrappers
- Instructions for providing customer access can be found here
- 5/1/2023 Email from Google indicates beta React Native wrappers for iOS & Android coming 2Q2023
- 2/23/2023: Google provided this Flutter Nav SDK (Android) existing library for our use
- 2/15/2023: Google asked Woolpert to provide SOW/LOE to build React Native and Flutter libraries
- 2/3/2023: Google provided this link to an Android React Native Nav SDK library
- 12/12/2022: the code isn't ready for production yet as the team is still scoping out and making sure all the functionality is available (for example, it's currently only Android, not iOS for RN). Unfortunately, we won't be much help right now. That said, I'm going to push it along internally, because there seems to be a great deal of interest among other customers/prospects as well
Framework More Info
|An app platform for building Android and iOS apps with .NET and C#.
|Flutter isan open source framework by Google for building beautiful, natively compiled, multi-platform applications from a single codebase.
|Ionic is freely available, open-source, and a front-end SDK framework that enables you to create mobile-based applications for iOS, Windows, and Android phones using the same codebase.