Congratulations! If you are reading this, you have more than likely been granted access to the Last Mile Fleet Solution (LMFS). This article aims to:
- Show you the APIs to enable in Google Cloud console.
- Share links to the LMFS mobile SDK (Driver SDK, Navigation SDK) downloads.
- Get you started with Fleet Engine.
- Share links to relevant "Getting Started" developer docs.
Enable the APIs on your GCP project whitelisted for LMFS. Here are some quick links to each API in Google Cloud Console:
- Local Rides and Deliveries
- Maps SDK for Android
- Maps SDK for iOS
- Navigation SDK
- Routes Preferred API
Use these links for information on LMFS documentation, APIs, and SDKs:
- Get Started with Fleet Engine
- Fleet Engine Auth repo for token factory integration with your backend
See links below to start looking at the Android and iOS SDKs.
- Get started with the Navigation SDK for Android
- Get started with the Navigation SDK for iOS
- Get started with the Driver SDK for Android
- Get started with the Driver SDK for iOS
Please sign in to leave a comment.