How do I get an account on support.woolpert.io?
First time sign in
You got an account for https://support.woolpert.io and want to sign in for the first time. At this stage you have a login: it's your work email address. But you do not yet have a password. Here's how to fix that.
- Open https://support.woolpert.io.
- Click on the Sign in link in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the Forgot my password link at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your work email address and click Submit. DO NOT enter any other address, like a personal email. It won't work!
- Check your work email for a message. It will have a link to reset your password.
- Click the link it to open https://support.woolpert.io and enter a new password that meets the minimum requirements. Click Change password.
- You're all set! Try visiting your list of open issues by clicking your profile picture and following the links.
Using G Suite or Microsoft Login
Once you have done the initial account setup, and if your work email address is a Google Identity, G Suite account, or a Microsoft account, you can optionally use the Sign in with Google or Sign in with Microsoft option. Just to be clear, you cannot use these options for consumer Gmail or Outlook accounts. It must be a corporate email. If you don't understand what that means, then just stick with the standard username and password option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.