Congratulations! If you are reading this, you have more than likely just been granted access to the On-Demand Rides and Deliveries (ODRD) solution. This article aims to:
- Show you the APIs to enable in Google Cloud console.
- Share links to the ODRD mobile SDKs (Consumer SDK, Driver SDK, Navigation SDK) downloads.
- Get you started with Fleet Engine.
- Share links to the relevant "Getting Started" developer docs.
You previously provided Woolpert with a Google Group whose membership you manage. Make sure to add your developers to this group, at which point they will be able to access the links below.
Enable the APIs on your GCP project whitelisted for ODRD. Here are some quick links to each API in Google Cloud Console:
- Local Rides and Deliveries
- Maps SDK for Android
- Maps SDK for iOS
- Navigation SDK
- Routes Preferred API
See links below to start looking at the Android and iOS SDKs. SDKs are available in shared Drive folders as well as from Maven/CocoaPods: