Congratulations! If you are reading this, you have more than likely been granted access to the On-Demand Rides and Deliveries (ODRD) solution. This article aims to:
- Show you the APIs to enable in Google Cloud console.
- Share links to the ODRD mobile SDKs (Consumer SDK, Driver SDK, Navigation SDK) downloads.
- Get you started with Fleet Engine.
- Share links to the relevant "Getting Started" developer docs.
You previously provided Woolpert with a Google Group whose membership you manage. Make sure to add your developers to this group, at which point they will be able to access the links below.
Enable the APIs on your GCP project whitelisted for ODRD. Here are some quick links to each API in Google Cloud Console:
- Local Rides and Deliveries
- Maps SDK for Android
- Maps SDK for iOS
- Navigation SDK
- Routes Preferred API
- Get Started with Fleet Engine
- Fleet Engine Auth repo for token factory integration with your backend
See links below to start looking at the Android and iOS SDKs. SDKs are available in shared Drive folders as well as from Maven/CocoaPods:
- Get Started with Driver SDK Android
- Get Started with Driver SDK iOS (Shared Folder)
- Get Started with Consumer SDK Android
- Get Started with Consumer SDK iOS (Shared Folder)
- Get Started with the Navigation SDK for Android (Shared Folder)
- Get Started with the Navigation SDK for iOS (Shared Folder)