Good News! You now have On-Demand Rides and Deliveries (ODRD) enabled on your project. Woolpert will work with your team to implement, schedule, and run the Report Billable Trips test. Before launch, and a prerequisite to set up your Billing Account with per-trip billing enabled, you must demonstrate to Google that you can report a trip as billable.
Report Billable Trips Test
- Enable Local Rides and Deliveries API in Google Cloud Console. This API will be available once your project has access.
- Implement ReportBillableTrip API.
- Run the test and record the following fields to a csv file. Google will use this file to validate test results. As a reminder this test will run for 48 hours and requires a minimum of 1000 trips.
* Timestamps should have ISO 8601 date format: YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss
Implement ReportBillableTrips API
- YOUR-PROJECT-ID: Google Cloud project that has ODRD enabled
- YOUR-TRIP-ID: trip id unique to each billable event. See Trip ID Requirements (see requirements below)
- YOUR-COUNTRY-CODE: for a list of country codes see Google Maps Platform Coverage Details
- YOUR-API-KEY: API key associated with GMP project
The API should be called from your backend on the completion of every billable trip.
Trip ID Requirements
- Must be valid Unicode strings.
- Have a maximum length of 64 characters.
- Will be normalized according to Unicode Normalization Form C (http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr15/).
- May not contain any of the following ASCII characters: '/', ':', '\', '?', or '#'.
- May not contain any personally identifiable information
If you are whitelisted for access to ODRD resources, you can get more information from the Google Developer documentation: