Some customers prefer or are required for security reasons to restrict Partner access to their Google Admin Console. By default when a G Suite or Cloud Identity Account (Google Account) is managed by a Partner, limited access to the Google Admin Console is granted to the Partner.
A Google Account super admin can revoke the Partner access from the Google Admin Console.
- Sign in as super admin to admin.google.com
- Go to Company Profile > Profile section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the section.
- Uncheck the Reseller Access check box.
The above link also provides steps on how to give access to Google Cloud Support Center, which is provided by default with access to Google Admin Console.
- See section Give your reseller access to Google Cloud Support Center