Follow these instructions to add the Woolpert support group account access to your projects.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org the following roles on all projects:
Viewer - allows Woolpert to view but not edit any project resources.
Tech Support Editor - allows Woolpert to manage support tickets on your behalf.
- Project Billing Manager- allows Woolpert to manage billing for projects and ensure accuracy of project linkage to the Woolpert managed Enterprise Billing account.
If Viewer is too permissive for your organization's security policy, we ask you minimally grant us Browser. Browser allows Woolpert to find the project by name or ID (see that it exists), but prevents Woolpert from being able to view or edit any project resources.
Navigate to the IAM page of the IAM & admin section of Cloud Console.
- On the IAM page, click ADD.
- In the Add members panel, enter email@example.com in the New members field.
- In the Select a role dropdown, grant the following roles.
- Basic > Viewer.
- Repeat for Support > Tech Support Editor.
- Repeat for Billing > Project Billing Manager
- Click Save.
The permissions table for the project should now include a record for firstname.lastname@example.org.