Follow these instructions to add the Woolpert support group account access to your projects.
Add email@example.com the following roles on all projects:
Project Viewer - allows Woolpert to view but not edit any project resources.
Project Billing Manager - allows Woolpert to change the billing account used by the project.
Tech Support Editor - allows Woolpert to manage support tickets on your behalf.
If Project Viewer is too permissive for your organization's security policy, we ask you minimally grant us Project Browser. Project Browser allows Woolpert to find the project by name or ID (see that it exists), but prevents Woolpert from being able to view or edit any project resources.
Navigate to the IAM page of the IAM & admin section of Cloud Console.
- On the IAM page, click ADD.
- In the Add members panel, enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the New members field.
- In the Select a role dropdown, grant the following roles.
- Basic > Viewer.
- Click "ADD ANOTHER ROLE" and select Billing > Project Billing Manager.
- Repeat for Support > Tech Support Editor.
- Click Save.
The permissions table for the project should now include a record for email@example.com.
Once you have granted Woolpert the Project Billing Manager role on your project(s), we will change the billing to invoice through our reseller account.